Our lab hours are Monday through Thursday from 7 am to 5:30 pm.
When counting days in lab, please do not include Fridays.
1. Impressions should be taken with either alginate or PVS.
2. ALWAYS include an upper and lower impression even if we are only doing one arch. We always need the opposing model.
1. This step is important if there are ANY flaws in the initial impressions or if standard trays are just not fitting right.
2. Use PVS when you take the impression. We recommend regular body.
3. Fabrication of custom trays takes 3 working days in lab
1. This is a MUST DO if patient does not have or has limited posterior occlusion, even if we are doing immediate dentures.
2. Mark your patient's midline and lip lines at natural smile.
3. Fabrication of bite blocks takes 3 working days in lab
1. We ALWAYS recommended a try in, 100% of the time!
2. It is easier to fix or make changes when it is setup in wax as opposed to acrylic.
3. This is the time for the doctor and patient to confirm correct bite, tooth shade and the vertical dimeson of occlusion.
4. When you return the case to our lab, please confirm the agreed upon tooth shade.
5. Setup and waxing for this step take 7 working days in lab
6. Resets for another try-in take 5 working days in lab
1. Finishing takes 6 working days in lab